Lexicology Centre publishes a range of dictionaries and other linguistic material useful to the students and/or users of Modern Greek.
In Lexicology Centre linguists specialized in lexicography work under the supervision of Dr. George Babiniotis, Professor of Linguistics at the University of Athens, in innovative lexicographical projects applying the principles of modern lexicography.
- DICTIONARY OF DERIVATES AND COMPOUNDS ( 2016)
- DICTIONARY OF THE MOST ADVANCED WORDS ( 2015)
- DICTIONARY OF DIFFICULTIES AND COMMON ERRORS ( 2014)
- DICTIONARY OF MODERN GREEK (4th Edition, 2012)
- DICTIONARY FOR THE SCHOOL AND THE OFFICE (3rd Edition, 2012)
- SMALL DICTIONARY OF MODERN GREEK (4th Edition, 2018)
- SPELLING DICTIONARY OF MODERN GREEK (2008)
- ETYMOLOGICAL DICTIONARY OF MODERN GREEK (2nd edition, 2011)
- DICTIONARY OF SYNONYMS AND ANTONYMS (2011)
- MODERN SCHOOL GRAMMAR OF THE GREEK LANGUAGE (2017)
- GRAMMAR OF MODERN GREEK (New Edition, 2011)
- CONCISE GRAMMAR OF MODERN GREEK (New Edition, 2011)
Address: 15 Kokkinara St.
145 63 Kifissia