(1st edition, 2011)
An essential, practical and in-depth guide for anyone wanting to use the right word in the right place.
A dictionary which broadens, deepens and enriches the knowledge and the usage of Modern Greek.
- 250.000 synonyms and antonyms
- 500 notes which explain the crucial differences between words and illuminate their usage
- synonyms / antonyms arranged to the senses of each word
- thousands of examples help the user understand the synonyms use
- closest synonym listed first and highlighted
- labels indicate the best context for using a word